Newest Feature Additions
Here's a summary of some of the improvements that we've made since 2018, our last price change.
- Trend Reports and Graphs in WebReports for both Match and Touch stats. You can compare match to match or gather matches into tournaments and compare tournament to tournament. These reports and easy-to-read graphs provide team level trends as well individual player trends vs the team averages.
- Setter Stats - With the addition of the "Hit in play not from setter" button in SoloStats, you can now look at your setter's efficiency. You can also use the Attackers by Setters report in WebReports to compare one setter to another and understand the overall effectiveness of one setter compared to another on a team average or individual attacker basis.
- First Ball Side Out, Attack attempt to Dig, Kills to Dig - all these stats tell you about your first ball contact control and if it is leading to a kill or attack attempt. This is a good measure of your ball control.
- Error Tree - shows your errors compared to your opponent's and allows you to quickly pinpoint areas for improvement.
- SoloStats Coach 2.0 - We updated the interface to show more stats and added a number of features such as aggregating by number of consecutive tournament days (1, 2, 3, and 4 days), stats by count, percentage and per game, sortable columns and mobile friendly design.
- Performance Benchmark Updates - we double are the stats used to calculate our performance benchmarks at over 1 million sets played. We have now include boys'/men's stats as well. Follow the link to the latest presentation and analysis.
- SoloStats Video additions
- Auto Play
- Editing improvement
- The Art of Coaching Volleyball partnership
- AOC Simplified Stats Wizard - provides a fast way to determine the level of your team, the appropriate stats and drills
- Driveway Drills - homework for player improvement
- Simplified Stats Seminar
- Using the Stats Wizard and Match stats to improve team performance
Diana Cole, USA Volleyball