The Sync feature in SoloStats 123 and SoloStats LIVE lets you move data collected on one device to another device. This is very useful when you forget your primary device (left your iPad at home) or are upgrading to a new device.
Device sync provides a complete copy of all the data from one device to another. When you click the “Backup” button you are saving all of your data to your WebReports account in the cloud. This new sync feature allows you to take everything from your WebReports account in the cloud and download it to your secondary or new device.
IMPORTANT NOTE: this is a one-way action -- from your WebReports account in the cloud to a secondary device.
We have provided an easy set of Step-By-Step instructions for you to follow.
SoloStats - Sync Step-By-Step
TWO DEVICES HANDY
Ensure you have two (2) devices handy: - Your primary device - Your secondary device
PRIMARY DEVICE SETUP
- From your primary device, launch the SoloStats Live app - Tap the Login button to ensure you are logged into your WebReports account
- Now, perform a “Backup” to ensure all of your latest data is in your WebReports cloud account - Once the backup is complete, grab your secondary device
SECONDARY DEVICe setup
- Ensure you have the latest release of SoloStats Live on your secondary device - From your secondary device, launch the SoloStats Live app
- Tap the Login button to ensure you are logged into your WebReports account - this determines the device list we present to you
sYNC SECONDARY DEVICE
- Within the "Login" dialog you will see a link just above the "Cancel" and "Log Out" buttons that says, “Sync data with another device”
- Click the “Sync data with another device” link - A list of devices is provided - these are all the devices you have associated with your SoloStats account profile in the cloud
- Find the name of of your primary device in the list and touch/select that item - Remember, this is the FROM device in your WebReports account that will put data on your TO device you are now holding in your hands
- Click the "Sync" button to begin the sync process - Your secondary device will be backed up to ensure you do not lose any data on your secondary device
- You will be asked to "name" your new device - enter a unique name
- Your device will then be refreshed with the data from the other device profile in the cloud
YOU're ALL sEt !
Once you've completed the sync process you should see everything has been transferred to your secondary device.